Saturday, June 15, 2013

If It Flies by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov

5 STARS

Market Garden - Book 3

I loved this volume in the Market Garden series! I'm not totally sure I can tell you exactly why, but it just left me with a wonderful feeling of Fistpump! "Way to go, guys!" and a big smile on my face. 

I loved both characters, Spencer and Nick. I loved how their relationship started, progressed and grew. I loved how Spencer just trusted and I loved how Nick just realised. Yes, the sex was hot, steamy and plentiful, but it was also fascinating to watch Spencer finally be able to explore his inner self. 

Another thing that struck me about 3/4s of the way through the book, it was all written from Spencer's POV, which allowed us to really see and understand his growth. Yeah, I loved this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment