Thursday, October 3, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 3

                    


Day 3 - What is your favorite series.


Soooo many to choose from! *LOL* I'm a fantasy fan, so really, there are tons! A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin? Pern by Anne McCaffrey? Robin Hobb's Farseer Trilogy? Go back into my childhood and choose the Trixie Belden Mysteries? Monica Edwards' Romney Marsh or Punchbowl Farms series? Marion Zimmer Bradley's Darkover series? Nora Roberts' Chesapeake Bay Saga? The Cut and Run series by Abigail Roux (and Madeleine Urban for the first few.)? The Special Delivery series by Heidi Cullinan? The Callisto series by Lin Carter? All of them are huge favourites for me. The Riverside Series by Ellen Kushner? You see my dilemma! *LOL*

Yesterday I spoke of my love of the Deryni series by Katherine Kurtz, it really is my favourite. I fell in love with Alaric Morgan as a young girl and I'm still in love with him today. :) And even so, even so, my favourite volume in the whole of the Deryni series is The Harrowing of Gwynedd (Volume 1 of The Heirs of Saint Camber) which makes me weep every time I reread it.

No comments:

Post a Comment